Hello!

by - April 06, 2015

Welcome to 'The Everyday Life of Rachel'

I'm  Rachel, a 23 year old from Manchester. I've recently finished being a student and I'm starting to make my way in the adult world.

The problem with moving away from 19 years of being a student is that I don't know what I'm doing anymore! Working 9 to 5 in a mundane job helps me get by but it doesn't hold my interest. So what to do?
I'm having an early 20's crisis! Trying to find out who I am and what I want to do. This blog is going to be a way of documenting my journey as I search for the life I want, be that through travel or sports, fashion or food, I have so many interests and ideas that I want to explore!

I hope you'll enjoy reading about me making my way in the world.

Rachel

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello Rachel! Sounds like you're going through a quarter life crisis! I am going to uni in september and I have to admit life after that does scare me :/ x

    http://gingerphoebe.blogspot.co.uk

    are you on bloglovin? I would love to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phoebe!
      I hope everything goes well for you :)
      I'm now officially up and running on bloglovin I'll be sure to check your blog out too!

      Delete