Home: New Bedding

by - April 16, 2015

I recently purchased what I have to say is the most beautiful blanket, a lovely yellow and grey woven wool with tassels at each end. The problem was I had no bedding to match! 
So this evening I went out on a mission and happened to stumble across some equal beautiful bedding that just so happened to be a match made in heaven. 



 I'm little obsessed with the grey and yellow bedding theme that is going on at the moment, I'm so glad it's a trend because I can finally coordinate with my yellow walls!




I love rejuvenating my bedroom and having quite a small space some quality bedding can really make a huge difference.


Have you updating your bedroom decor lately? I love seeing how others have chosen to decorate such a personal space.
In case you're wondering this lovely duvet cover and pillow case can be found here at just £14.99 for a single (£19.99 for the double) Dunelm Mill are certainly getting their prices right, and the blanket a great buy for £15 from Asda! So keep your eyes peeled!






You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really love those colours together! I think yellow and grey go perfectly together and I love the bedding! :) http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I've found this colour scheme starting to sneak into my spring wardrobe this weekend too - might be getting obsessed!

      Delete