Dishing The Dirt - 25 Facts About Me

May 20, 2015

Hello!

So now that I've been here on this little blog a while and just expanded onto the world of Youtube I thought I'd share a little more about myself!


If you don't fancy watching (which I highly recommend you do!) Then here are my 25 facts:
  1. My name is Rachel
  2. I'm 23 years old
  3. My middle name is Clare - after the Irish county!
  4. I have two dogs (that don't get along)
  5. I'm in full time work as a lab technician - it sucks
  6. I live near Manchester 
  7. I love knitting!
  8. When I was younger I learnt to play the violin and guitar
  9.  I enjoy the rain (but not getting soaked in it)
  10. I like to go hiking in the Peak District at the weekends
  11. I can't decide whether I prefer my hair brown or blonde!
  12. My favourite book series is Garth Nix's Old Kingdom Triology
  13. My favourite place to go on holiday is Kilkee 
  14. My best friend is my boyfriend
  15. The best snack ever (IMO) is pineapple chunks covered in cinnamon - yum!
  16. I love to cook and make a mean seafood chowder
  17. I have a masters degree in chemistry - it's proving to be a bit useless :/
  18. The first youtuber I watched (and still love) was Xteeener
  19. Despite my love of films I don't have a favourite!
  20. I'm hoping to travel to New York next year and if I can afford it Iceland as well :)
  21. I can't sleep if it's light or noisy!
  22. My first car was a 15 year old purple micra!
  23. I like my steak cooked rare
  24.  When I was little I wanted to be a vet and I regret not pursuing it
  25. My biggest pet peeve is people leaving stickers on the bottom of their shoes!! arrrgh!!
I really hope you enjoy this video and I'd love to get to know you readers a little better too!
Why not leave a comment down below with a fact about you!

You Might Also Like

42 comments

  1. One of my fave hobbies is knitting as well!! Delightful video x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to find a fellow knitting lover :) I keep meaning to post the cardigan I'm doing!

      Delete
  2. This was a great and fun reading, Rachel! I really enjoyed the post, I love getting to know my fellow bloggers! Thanks for sharing! xx

    http://alemint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will fall in love with New York! It truly is unlike any other city in the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In very excited!! Any tips on the best area to stay?

      Delete
  4. you speak sooo fast but what a nice accent :D (i'm brazilian but living in London so it still sounds different to me). I've sub'ed to your channel!

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'll try and speak a little slower next time :) I hope you're enjoying living in London!

      Delete
  5. I loved this, Rachel! Do you still play the violin? (I'm a fellow violinist, if you do!) Haha, hope your week is going lovely!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't picked it up in a while but I'd like to think I'm not too bad :P

      Delete
  6. Glad to know more about you.
    I enjoy rains too
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! We've had nothing bu rain here for the past few days!

      Delete
  7. OH my gosh I don't know anyone who likes their steak cooked rare. That's honestly so unique. Some would even say.... It's rare....

    doitfortheirony.com / creative lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats so cool you have a Master's in chemistry! I'm sorry you find it useless though. Maybe it will come in handy one day! :)
    http://trend-mixblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm still waiting for the day somebody says "quick, is anybody here a chemist!"

      Delete
  9. Loved learning more about you, babe! I think your middle name is so pretty!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your video!! And I play guitar as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Electric or acoustic? I'm still searching for an acoustic that's not huge on me!

      Delete
  11. I love reading posts like this, they're so interesting! Hope you have an amazing time in New York! x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) I can't wait!

      Delete
  12. Great video ;)
    I'm your new follower...check my blog please <3 MORE than FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have two dogs and they don't get on? That's so unusual haha - and must make life difficult being around them! Also, I hope you make it to New York sometime very soon :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nightmare! Just the puppy wanting to play and the older dog not caring, we get by!! Hoping that it'll be next March for NY :)

      Delete
  14. Wow you have a masters in Chemistry! That’s impressive!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's interesting to know more about the person that writes their blog! Great, interesting facts, it's made me want to do one of these posts now.

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you definitely should!!

      Delete
  16. When I was little I wanted to be a vet too! I sort of regret it. It could entail a lot of cool traveling and cool animals :)
    I've never heard of pineapple and cinnamon, but I'll for sure check it out now :) Lovely post, I love getting to know more about people from their blogs.
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is very tasty!! Glad you enjoyed reading :)

      Delete
  17. Replies
    1. You should try it!! It sounds odd but it works so well :P

      Delete
  18. You look so cute in the video !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice video, and you're so funny! I'm subscribing!

    www.LamiaL.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  20. Ha! Shoe stickers! Soo true! P.S. Love your lipstick xx

    http://thepigfoot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It really does annoy me :P

      Delete