Happy Skin

May 28, 2015

Hello all!
Just in case you haven't stumbled across it yet I decided to do the Happy Skin tag that's going around on youtube.


It seems to me that almost everyone doing this has been sponsored by someone - Simple and The Body Shop being the biggest culprits. So perhaps this will be one of the more honest versions of this you may see! Not that I'm complaining about sponsorships but it's nice to see videos that don't have a disclaimer!

If you don't fancy watching (although I of course highly recommend you do) here is a quick overview:

My skin is dehydrated, combination and problematic. I've struggled with it since I was about 11 and it's finally starting to improve.
I try to stick to good cleansing routine but most of all like to use simple, basic products - it's not all about high end!
My biggest, bestest tip: it takes many things to clear up problem skin: drinking water/changing diet/using better products but the one thing that's made a difference for me this year is a regular exercise routine!
Maybe if you struggle too the best solution is to sweat it out!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, yours is very interesting too, I follow by google +, kisses

    http://fashiondaysbyainhoa.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drinking water and vitamin E are amazing tips :) Lovely video and nice tag.

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel,

    I enjoyed your post. I never had acne or bad skin until I became older. There is a thing called adult acne. It attacked me with a vengeance. I must agree with Pam Scalfi. Drink plenty of water and try and keep from touching your face too often (unless your hands are clean).

    Ka Williams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about your skin troubles! You get past your teenage years and think you should be free from things like this!
      Thanks for the tips :)

      Delete
  4. Great tips. The less things we put on our skin, the better. Using simple products, drinking water and exercising (and getting enough sleep) are the best things we can do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree and could definitely do with getting a bit extra sleep myself!!

      Delete