The Perfect Spring Lipstick

May 15, 2015

I thought I'd share a product with you today that I have been absolutely loving! I'm not a big lip product girl, I normally just pop on a lip balm and I'm good to go but with the light nights and warmer weather drawing it I wanted to add a bit of colour onto my lips.

maybelline-418-peach-poppy
The perfect spring lipstick
It's not the best picture but you get the gist, Maybelline's colour sensational lipstick's are one of my favourites and when I saw the shade 418 Peach Poppy I took it straight to the till.

maybelline-peach-poppy
418 Peach Poppy
Peach Poppy is a beautiful bright peachy coral shade, it almost looks neon in the bullet but it applies a really beautiful peach shade that's just perfect for the current season.

maybelline-418-peach-poppy
Part of the Colour Sensational Range from Maybelline
If you're not familiar with the Maybelline Colour Sensational range they really are a staple for the makeup bag! At a bargain price of £6.99 available from Boots and Superdrug you get a gorgeous lipstick that isn't drying and can last a good few hours on the lips before a top up is required.

If you're looking to upgrade your makeup on a budget this spring why not give this beauty a spot on the dressing table!

Maybelline products are currently 3 for 2 at Boots stores so make sure you snatch up even more of a bargain!


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. i love these kinds of shades for myself too! i recently splurged on a wine-shade lipstick that i love too, but for nights or in the winter. you look so pretty in the peach! it's a classic shade!
    now following your blog! ciao, xo
    www.bloganicipaiton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for following! I love a good wine shade in the winter :)

      Delete
  2. This colour suits you so so so well and I am happy to finally come across a blog that doesn't only share the product on the back of their hands, but where they actually belong (here: on your lips) hahaha xD So yeah, it looks fantastic, sweet and kinda innocent. I think it makes you look gorgeous and yes, it does look perfect for spring. Thank you for sharing ♥
    letscoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know what you mean about the hand swatches... I've made many a mistake that way >.<

      Delete
  3. This lipstick looks so pretty and it's gorgeous on you! I may have to check it out next time I'm in Boots :) xx

    Sabrina Jaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) I think it's a great shade!!

      Delete
  4. I love coral shades in the summer, my favourite is the peach parfait lip butter by revlon you should check it out! The colour really suits you :)
    Kirsty x


    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely colour very suitable for spring. Nice touch to any outfit. Please come by to the-wardrobe-stylist.com for your fashion fix, cool trends, and contest. I am following you on Bloglovin and would love if you can follow me back to keep up with each other's news :))

    ReplyDelete