Product of the Month - May

by - May 31, 2015

Sometimes something great comes along, first it was fire, then the wheel and who could forget sliced bread. But something came into my life this month that rivals the best of these and it's an eye cream!

simple-regenerating-eye-cream
Simple Eye Cream 
I'm talking about the Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Eye Cream - what a mouthful.
My love for this product came quite unexpectedly, I bought it because i wanted a cheap eye cream (and at £6.99 this isn't going to break the bank) that would simply waken up my under eye area. Little did I know I had stumbled across a product I can't stop talking about.

So let's look at what this product claims it's 6 skin loving ingredients do:

  • Green tea extract to fight premature ageing. 
  • Mushroom extract and Gingko biloba refine and regenerate.
  • Shea butter nurtures and replenishes.
  • Oat-beta glucan and Allantoin gently sooth and reduce sensitivity.
  • Pro-vitamin B5 and Vitamin E soften smooth and improve skin condition. 
Now I'm no mathematician but I'm pretty sure that's 8 things Simple! 


Unfortunately I don't have a before picture of my under eyes to show you as I never expected this product to do as much for me as it did! but here is my current situation so you can see how it's going.

simple-regenerating-eye-cream
A rather excellent deer in headlights impression
As you can see I'm not suffering from dark bags, this is something that has certainly improved! I didn't have particularly bad dark circles but now I pretty much have none and it's looking a lot brighter.
Another thing I have noticed is that some of the fine lines that were starting to appear have definitely been reduced!
I can genuinely say this is the only eye cream that I've ever used that looks to have made a difference and I'm loving it!!

The cream itself has a texture somewhere between a cream and a gel, I use a small blob under each eye and on the eye lid. I start by smoothing it across the whole area and then gently dab it with my ring finger until the product has absorbed.

My moral of the story here is that if you're looking to try out a new eye cream that doesn't break the bank then you should certainly give this a go!

Simple products generally are also good for sensitive skin (obviously no product is perfect so do be wary if you're particularly sensitive) there is no added perfume or colour to irritate you.

Simple products are available at many high street retailers including Boots and Superdrug - available here.

*I'd just like to iterate this post is not sponsored by Simple, this is a product I genuinely love and wanted to share with you all!!

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. This looks great. It's definitely something I'll have a look at!

    Charlotte x

    http://the-beauty-lane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to know what you think if you try it out! :)

      Delete
  2. wow, I need to try this and I've been waiting for someone to write a thorough review before I do. I'm sold!

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to be of assistance :) I hope you like it as much as I do!!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this eye cream too, it's so soothing and not heavy in the slightest! Good recommendation! I love your blog and I've followed you on bloglovin! I'd love if you could have a quick look at my blog too! - www.milkbottlemoments.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I found it and glad you agree! Thanks so much for following, I'll definitely take a look :)

      Delete
  5. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how it is affordable yet effective
    GReat review
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is :)
      Thanks for reading!!

      Delete
  7. This sounds great. I love simple and have used plenty of their products in the past but not this one!
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk / / x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you try it out I'd love to know what you think :)

      Delete
  8. What a great find! It definitely looks great! Unfortunately I haven't seen it yet in Belgium.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think it's lovely! We should do a swap :) I bet there's lots available in Belgium that isn't here!

      Delete