A Whimsical Evening Look

by - June 04, 2015

Hello all!
What a beautiful day it is here in Manchester, I'll definitely be heading outside for lunch to make the most of it today! I hope it's lovely where you are to!

In case you're not a frequent visitor to my Youtube channel I thought I'd share with you my most recent video - I have to say the lighting doesn't do this justice but you get the idea! 
I've put together an evening look that has what I'd call an ethereal charm to it. A subtle evening colour with an extra added sparkle!


In case you don't have time to watch it (but I highly recommend you do) I used the following porducts:
  • Bourjois CC Cream - Ivory - £9.99
  • Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer - Light - £7.99
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Translucent - £3.99
  • Maybelline Mater Precise Liner - £5.99
  • Mac Eyeshadow - Shale - £9.00
  • Mac Eyeshadow - Patina - £9.00
  • Urban Decay - Midnight Cowboy Rides Again - £12.60 (individual) 
  • Sleek Brow Kit - Light - £8.49
  • Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara - Black - £7.99
  • Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm - Sultry - £7.99
 I hope you can watch the video and enjoy the look! I'd love to see if you recreate it or what you think of it!

Don't forget if you enjoy this blog you can follow me via bloglovin' and if you enjoy my videos you can subscribe to my Youtube channel.

Have a great day!

You May Also Like

31 comments

  1. love this look and this Balm looks awesome :D

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a Pinterest discovery! Thanks for watching :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful look! Also great products, love mac and urban decay. Xx

    http://fashionckr.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need some more mac in my life! Thanks for watching :)

      Delete
  3. Stunning look :) xoxo

    Jessica-Lee
    http://justjessicalee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tutorial! I love a good shimmery eye shadow look - my fav xo
    www.blackisthenewblackkk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it's been ages since I used one so I thought it was time!

      Delete
  5. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! i couldn't live without my real techniques brushes!

    www.thelazygirlsguideto.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither can I! Thanks for watching :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you for sharing, this look is really pretty :)! xx

    Sammie | sammiephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tutorial! Really love how into detail you went with the look:-). and your hair looks great in this video

    www.wunderbliss.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I thought it was looking a bit crazy :P

      Delete
  9. You've used some really great products here! Some of which I'm still eager to try out & the make up look you've done looks really pretty :-) Perfect for any evening time or party look.. Lovely post & video!

    X Gemma
    http://www.simplygemmalouise.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for watching! I'm really glad you liked it :D

      Delete
  10. I can see a few Maybelline products, which I'm a big fan of, literally my whole everyday make up bag is full of Maybelline stuff! :)

    KLAUDIA CLARA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Maybelline :) They're definitely my go to brand!

      Delete
  11. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really good look! maybe i'll try it next time i'll hang out with friends! :) xx
    Nisa, Couple of Cups

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see if you give it a go :)
      Glad you liked it!

      Delete
  13. Beautiful look. Great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete