Bold Summer Print

by - June 09, 2015

Summer might not have made it to Manchester just yet but I took advantage of a bit of sunny weather and broke out my new summer outfit!


I have to say I'm a huge fan of these tapered, light-weight, bold print trousers (or as they're calling them, joggers) that seem to be everywhere at the moment!
I recently picked up this pair from Dorothy Perkins (available here)





I decided to pair my bold trousers with a simple white off the shoulder top - apparently also all the rage at the moment (how does my granny impression sound?).
This top again is from Dorothy Perkins - similar here.

Trying to keep things simple I wore a very plain pair of leather flip-flops, a simple shell necklace, wayfarer Ray-Ban's  and my favourite summer bag - a mint green beauty from Fossil.

Are you loving the bold print trousers? What are your summer wardrobe staples this year? 

You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. Love this look! That top is gorgeous :)

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I just wish I could wear this more!

      Delete
  2. Obsessed with those pants! Love the print and you look amazing! xx
    Please check out my blog here:
    Flaunt and Center 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I love your top, it really suits you. I found you on Bloglovin' so now I'm following you. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Sammie http://www.feastingisfun.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! <3 stunning photos!
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are super cute! Perfect for these warmer days ahead, I love the print. You look chic and comfy!

    Thanks for the blog comment! ;)

    xo Lana
    www.decadentdissonance.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel chic and comfy :P
      Glad you liked it!

      Delete
  6. I love those pants! They look so tropical. :)

    -Melissa
    https://thehopefulwayfarer.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the tropical leaves on them :P

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous outfit, and I adore your top!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was really cheap too :P

      Delete
  8. I absolutely love the printed trousers :) so lovely for Summer I definitely need to get a pair xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely a summer staple for me now, you should treat yourself! :)

      Delete
  9. I love it!! You look lovely (and that's a beautiful garden / backyard!!)

    ~Lor @ lovelyandcozy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's very green in the garden still though! Hopefully the flowers will be out soon :)

      Delete