Liebster Award

June 15, 2015

So I have a bit of a different post today, Gaby over at Life.Beauty.Fashion tagged me to do the Liebster Award and I thought I would partake. Thank you so much for the nomination Gaby!! I really enjoyed learning more about you from your post :)

For those of you who don't know what this tag is, it's a chance for new bloggers to tell you a little about themselves and and share the love in the blogging community - which is always a good thing!
For those of you who do... lets get started.

liebster-award

The Rules
Should you accept the nomination, the six rules are as follows:
  1. Write a post about the fact that you have been nominated for the award. In the post, provide a link back to the wonderful person who nominated you!
  2. List 11 facts about yourself (Optional but fun!)
  3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you for the Liebster Award.
  4. Nominate 5-11 other new blogs with less than 1000 followed.
  5. Write up 11 questions for the persons you nominated to answer. 
  6. Let the bloggers know that you have nominated them and provide a link back to your page to ensure they're familiar with the award. Display the award in your post and sidebar!
11 facts about me

I'll try and keep this as different as possible from my 25 Facts About Me!

  1. Jurassic World is my favourite film so far this year
  2. I wanted to drive so much I had my first lesson on my 17th birthday 
  3. My favourite gym class is Body Combat
  4. I'm really bad at making friends and as result I don't have many
  5. I used to love watching Friends so much I'd watch the double bill on E4 then again on E4+1
  6. I'd order them Harry Potter > Lord of the Rings > Star Wars but it's a close call
  7. I really want to learn to crochet
  8. I'm currently a bit obsessed with Aldi's pack of three mini humus pots!
  9. I don't really care for Ben & Jerry's ice cream
  10. My favourite flowers are tulips
  11. I had 7 different jobs from the age of 16 to now (I'm 23) 


My Questions:
  1. What is your favourite book or movie and why? My favourite book is Lirael by Garth Nix, this is the second book in his Old Kingdom trilogy. This has been my favourite book since I first read it when I was 14. At the time I felt a little disconnected from everyone around me and really related to the title character, I also love the fantasy work Nix creates and his descriptions of the gates of death. 
  2. If you could be any celebrity for a day who would you be? Interesting as I'm not a celebrity follower but I think Bear Grylls because I'd love to have a go at surviving in the wild!
  3. What is one thing you love about yourself? A toughie, but I think I'll go with my courage of conviction - I know when something isn't right and I won't go along with it just to keep the status quo. 
  4. What makes you happy? The feeling you get when you come back from a good workout that you were almost too lazy to go to but made the effort anyway!
  5. Are you outgoing or shy? Definitely shy!
  6. Have you ever been in love? Tell us about it! Haha, I've been with my boyfriend for 9 years, I guess that makes us childhood sweethearts but in all seriousness he really makes me very happy.
  7. What do you like to do for fun? I love finding a new TV show and binge watching it!
  8. What is your favourite place to shop?  This changes constantly but at the moment I'm loving Oasis and River Island is somewhere I always go back to!
  9. If you could tell your younger self anything what would you tell them? Sometimes it's better to be the bigger person and just let silly things go.
  10. What is one dream you have?  To grow my Youtube channel to 100 subscribers! just a little way off...
  11. What is one of your pet peeves? Seeings how you already know about my shoe label problem I'll give you another... People who don't stand to one side on escalators or block it with luggage - some of us have places to be!!

Questions for you
  1. Do you prefer books or film?
  2. What is the best blog post you've read this week?
  3. If you could only travel to one more place in the world where would it be? 
  4. What's your dream job?
  5. What's one word you would use to describe your personality?
  6. What's your must have item for this summer?
  7. What's your favourite TV show?
  8. What's your favourite snack food?
  9. What are you most looking forward to this year?
  10. What's been your favourite age so far and why?
  11. If you could live in any fictional place where would it be?

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. I too love finding new TV shows, and tell me about it, move people moveee I'm late for work hahaha :p

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It troubles me how many things I could put down for pet peeves :P

      Delete
  2. Awww, this is just too cute! I haven't watched Jurassic World, I'll have to soon though! I've heard such polarizing things about it. (And HP trumps everything!)

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :P It's a great film I hope you get to see it! I'm going to the HP Studio tours next month and I can't wait!!

      Delete
  3. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing fun facts about yourself.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool post, I love learning more about bloggers! Is 17 the usual age to start learning how to drive? Where I am, it's 15.5!

    Angelina Is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was that young here!! it's 17 in the UK :)

      Delete
  6. I love these posts, it`s nice to know the person behind the blog. I read only good reviews about Jurrasic Park, can`t wait to see it.

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading :) I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!

      Delete
  7. Congrats dear!! Such an interesting post!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!
    Enjoy the day, dear.

    >> Check my last post, my SheIn summer wihslist!! <<

    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Also, loved reading your answers :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post <3 nice reading more about you!
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed sharing! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  11. Congrats! I love your down to earth personality!

    xo, Bry

    Swept.Away.to.Positano.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love reading Liebster Awards posts! You answered the questions really good

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete