My Little French Riviera Box

by - June 25, 2015

Last month I decided it was finally time to give a subscription box a go. I'd been exploring my options for well, years! I finally decided to try out the My Little Box monthly subscription box!


If you're not familiar with My Little Box you can check out the website here. Each month they pack a little box (as the name suggests) containing a lifestyle product, accessory and beauty items as well as a little magazine and descriptions of the products you've received.


This months box was a collaboration with designer Sarah Lavoine.



Lifestyle: An odd little product, these little waterproof bag(?) can be used for many things really, they suggest using them for houseplants but I think they'd be lovely bathroom storage items - any excuse to buy some bath bombs! 



Accessory: Perhaps a risky choice this months box contained sunglasses. I love  that the pair i received were brown as I only have black and white sunglasses. The shape of them isn't something I'd usually choose (a little too John Lennon for me) but I'll give them a go!


Beauty: I received a generous sample size of Kerasaste Nectar Thermique - a product I've been dying to try for years! You also receive a product from the brand themselves, this is the My Little Beauty salt scrub which I'm excited to try and the final product is a Nail Varnish in a rather beautiful shade!


I'm ridiculously impressed with the quality of the nail varnish the picture above shows just one coat!! The shade is probably a little dark for me (it's a lovely teal) but perhaps on darker skin tones it'd be stunning! It also dried very quickly bonus.

Overall I'm really impressed with the selection of items and the quality of them! I think the My Little Box monthly subscription box was a great choice so I'll definitely be letting it role for next month!

Do you receive a monthly subscription box? I'd love to know what you think of them! 


You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. i join influenster to get a free voxbox but i dont know how soon yet :)

    www.2nbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking into that too, I'd love to know how you get on with it!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos and I love love love your style of writing! Keep it up!

    Môj BLOG /KLIK/

    PS: Follow for follow? I followed you. Hope you too.
    Kiss xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm glad you like it :)
      I'll definitely go and check your blog out!

      Delete
  3. great products! The polish is gorgeous and the sunglasses are totally cute. They remind me of Erika by Ray Ban :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bags are the cutest - I love both the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that polish, and I think it looks lovely with your skintone!

    http://xhannahsaidso.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you got in this box! I actually like the glasses but they might not suit me

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeep, the products are soo cute! I love the sunglasses, perfect to relax on the beach which! (which you should use with the waterproof bags!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so with you, Bash! Unfortunately I've never tried a beauty box, Rachel! Love Kerastase, those are very professional products! Great stuff inside yours! Thank you so much for the comment, Rachel! Very much appreciated!

      JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

      Delete
  8. I am in love with this! I am definitely signing up to this subscription service.
    I often come across beauty boxes such as glossy box but I am not tempted to subscribe because I use beauty products up so slowly. This looks perfect for me!

    http://josieannacatherine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you've found it! I think it's good to get such a variety of products :)

      Delete
  9. All so cool!
    Have a nice weekend!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I've never heard of this but it's completely awesome! I love the creams.
    I used to always subscribe to magazines but haven't in awhile (my favourite one at the time was discontinued).
    Btw, have I mentioned how much I love the colours of your blog? It's so pretty! Happy Friday :)

    ~Lor @ lovelyandcozy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sunnies! Sounds like a great box :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  12. these products sounds great! i love the nail polish and sunnies :)

    xx Jamie| Love Peace and Shimmer

    giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. So great box! Lovely!

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a lovely box and I really like the sunglasses as it's not something I wuld ever purchase myself so would be cool to give something different a go and see if it suits you 😊 I may need to give My little box a go even though I have three boxes going at the moment. Glossybox, Latest on Beauty although it's not subscription but more pay as you go, and now Birchbox which I'm currently super impressed with x

    ReplyDelete