The May Collection

June 01, 2015

June is here already - I can hardly believe it! This year seems to be flying by and whilst I would appreciate some better weather (so I can finally justify a pair of floaty trousers) I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by the speed of this year!

So the final day of May over on my Youtube channel was always going to be a round up of the month but I wanted to avoid the classic "monthly favourites". Don't get me wrong I love to see what people have to recommend but I'm skeptical of just how they manage to have so many?!

I decided that I'd share one of my favourite video types to watch instead - a Haul. I thought this would be a more neat round up and not only could I show you things that are availavble on the high street by now but also give you an insight into whether I liked a product or not.


I hope you enjoy this video and the idea of a monthly round up haul - I know it's something I enjoy myself. I discuss my beauty, fashion, accessory and homeware purchases - don't worry there isn't too much!

If you don't fancy watching thr video (but I highly recommend you do) here's a quick overview of what I picked up in the month of May:
Happy June everyone!! 

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I love the Salvation Palette, I think it`s my favourite from Makeup Revolution. The colours are gorgeous and they last for such a long time.

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really amazing quality for the price :)

      Delete
  2. Ooo I might have to find those Colour Elixirs now! I'd love to read a review! xo

    cupcakes and sunsets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell lovely and have a decent amount of pigment to them :)

      Delete
  3. Still need to buy that Infallible lipstick! Looks beautiful :D

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to pick up another colour :P

      Delete
  4. I'm so agreed with you, i can't write favorites of the month every month, otherwise I will be posting the same products over and over again haha
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They must be using products all day every day! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. My favourite simple regeneration eye cream.. perfection <3

    thank you for sharing your video!

    www.afashionpage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for watching! I love that eye cream so much :P

      Delete
  6. Very nice blog !!!

    xoxo
    http://fashiondaysbyainhoa.blogspot.com.es/2015/05/sunny-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The products sounds nice.
    I love your vlog.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Stay in Touch

Name

Email *

Message *