Versatile Blogger Award!

June 19, 2015

I said this would be a week of sharing the blogging love! So here I am again with another nomination, I'd like to thank Georgia from Chasing Belle 23, Amrit from All Things Amrit and Gabrielle The Gift of Gab from who have all asked me to take part! Of course once you've had a read through my answers you should go and check out all of their blogs as well as my nominee's!!

So lets begin...

versatile-blogger-award
The Rules
  1. Thank the person(s) who gave you the nomination - surely that's a given?
  2. Include a link to their blog - cos you're a stand up gal.
  3. Select 15 bloggers to pass the award on to - sharing is caring!
  4. Tell the person(s) who nominated you 7 things about yourself!
7 Facts about me
I hope you're not getting fed up about hearing facts about me, who knew I had so many!

  1. I'm actually very indecisive and it frustrates me a lot!
  2. But when I do decide on something I can get obsessed by it e.g. when I decided to learn to knit I did it non-stop for weeks!
  3. I've been to Alton Towers (theme park) at least once every year since I was 4.
  4. When I was about 12 my friends and I made a film called Ninja Ghostbusters - Too cool.
  5.  My favourite soft drink is either raspberry lemonade or dandelion and burdock. 
  6. I think I'd do a pretty good job as an interior designer - no idea how to be one though!
  7.  I'm going down to London at the beginning of July to visit the Harry Potter Studio Tours and you know I want to buy a wand!
 Nominee's 

Pam  (I know you've already had a nomination so get to it! :P )
Laura
Allie
Sophie 
Alexandra
Emma
Laura
Fern Olivia
Holly
Victoria
Fallon Elizabeth
Becca
Hilary
Millie
Rachel


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Wow, thank you for my nomination! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to your facts about you :)

      Delete
  2. I'm soo indecisive too! And I would love to get into interior design but have no idea how to :p xo

    http://justjessicalee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your Versatile Blogger Award!

    ReplyDelete

Stay in Touch

Name

Email *

Message *