What's in my work bag!

June 11, 2015

Hello Everyone!

I thought I'd share today's video with you after having so many upload problems yesterday!!

If you head over to my Youtube channel there's a fair collection of videos to watch now, the latest edition is the "What's in my (work) bag" video. One of those Youtube classics that everyone seems to partake in!


I highly recommend you go and watch, be prepared for Tupperware, hand cream and many more exciting items!

If you do enjoy my videos don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment :)

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. what's the name of that MAC lip balm? I hate Vaseline personally, I've been using a coconut balmi but that's almost over and I can't find them anywhere any more so I might give this mac one a try :D

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just the mac lip conditioner which comes in a tube now (I said mine was an old one!! :S )
      I' haven't tried it in the tube though so I couldn't say if the formula is the same!
      Sorry!!

      Delete
  2. I love these videos! And the butterfly cushions in the background are gorgeous :) By the way I've nominated you for the versatile bloggers award! xx
    www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for watching :) and for the nomination!!

      Delete
  3. Hey love, I just found your blog through Georgia's Versatile Blogger nomination! Can't wait to read through and watch your videos! Let's keep in touch, x Krista

    www.lovekrista.com | bloglovin’: Love, Krista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so nice of Georgia to nominate me :) Hope you enjoy everything!

      Delete
  4. I do the same thing with my work bag! I throw EVERYTHING in it! Great video!
    Flaunt and Center 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for watching! I should definitely try to be more organised :P

      Delete
  5. Great video!
    http://www.dianavilic.com/

    ReplyDelete