Autumn is in the air!

August 31, 2016


Ok, I know it’s August, but only just! Tomorrow marks the first day of September and that means Autumn is pretty much upon us! It’s scary how fast this year has gone nut at the same time it’s the start of my favourite season. After all who doesn’t love the beautiful colours that Autumn brings and bundling up when there’s a nip in the air?

 

Well I thought I’d share with you my Autumn Lust List - Hope you enjoy!






From Left to Right lets have a look at my Autumn Picks...

1. Boucle Notch Neck Coat M&S £89
I Love boucle it's such a cosy texture and that makes it perfect in an Autum coat. This lovely light grey number from M&S captures that longline trend whilst promising to keep you looking good and feeling toasty!

2. Off the Shoulder Fine Knit Cardigan Asos £16
Also available in light grey I think this is the cutest little cardi! The off the shoulder detail is so unusual and this colour screams autumn, price at only £16 this is on top of my "to buy" list.

3. Black Fur Pom Beanie Miss Selfridge £12
Now I'm just showing this for reference... I love wearing hats and I'm a sucker for a nice woolly one! I don't plan on buying one and instead hope to knit my own - complete with fur pom pom.

4. Tan Leather Look Riding Boots New Look £39.95 
I can't survive the Autumn without a good pair of boots and whenever I'm searching for ones that will look great and be comfortable but at an affordable price I go to New Look. I love the colour of these riding boots as well as their elasticated back for a better calf fit. Another item at the top of my must buy list!

5. L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream L'Occitane £14 (for the larger tube)
As soon as the seasons start to change my hands bear the brunt of it, becoming very dry and in need of some TLC. For years now this has been my go to hand cream to save my hands and this year will be no different.

6. John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Colour Deepening Treatment Boots £9.99
This might be a gimmick but it's caught my attention. Iused to dye my hair blonde and last year went back to brown, now then it's somewhere in between! I love the idea of getting a deeper rich colour for the Autumn/Winter so might just have to give this a try.

7. Black Velvet Choker Asos £5
I'm a big fan of the choker trend, not so much the tacky plastic ones, but I'm loving the velvet ones! I've already purchased this one and at £5 it's a steal! With an adjustable chain to fit different neck sizes and lovely quality for the price I'm glad I got it! I've already worn it loads!

So that's my current Autumn Lust List, I'd love to know what's catching your eye for the next season!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Stay in Touch

Name

Email *

Message *