Travel Plans 2017

April 19, 2017

We may already be a quarter of the way through the year but my 2017 travel plans are just now starting to be finalised. It felt like a long slog through winter but now there is plenty to look forward to over the next few months! So here’s what I've got planned for the rest of 2017…

view of London from Greenwich

May - London

Something we like to do every year is go on a UK weekend break, after all it’s good to get to know your own country! Our favourite place to visit has to be York but this year we’re heading further south and will be spending the weekend in London. I already can’t wait and there are more than a few things on out to do list including; watching Aladdin at the Prince Edward Theatre, going up to the Skygarden and visiting Greenwich

corralejo fuerteventura beach sea blue sky


June - Fuerteventura

This is to be the time of sun, sea and relaxation with a week-long all inclusive holiday in Corralejo, Fuerteventura. We really weren't sure where we’d end up this summer and in the end decided to go with a bit of a bargain we found via Thomas Cook. I’m already looking forward to beaches and cocktails!

view of city barcelona

September - Barcelona

If you read my 30 before 30 post you’ll know that one of the things on my list is to visit more European cities and in September we’ll be ticking off a biggun, Barcelona! I’m so excited to be visiting Barcelona it looks like a really vibrant and beautiful city and with 4 full days to explore I'm sure there’s plenty I’ll get to see!

burj khalifa from below

December - Dubai & New Zealand

December has the potential to be the best travel month of my life but the plans have not yet been set into motion so here’s hoping this one doesn't fall through! With relatives living in New Zealand we thought there would be no better time than to head over for their summer and enjoy Christmas with a BBQ on the beach! If all goes to plan we’ll be starting the trip with a short stopover in Dubai before heading out to Auckland to spend a couple of weeks exploring New Zealand’s Northern Island – and ticking a few more things off my 30 before 30 list!

tongariro national park

Have you got any plans for 2017? Can you recommend any activities for the places I'll be visiting this year?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. New Zealand looks amazing, I would love to visit

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wanted to go to barcelona!! lovely list!

    x

    marisa - summer in march

    ReplyDelete

Stay in Touch

Name

Email *

Message *